- ETA 12/03/2024 for shipping
- Pre-order available, shipping ETA 12/03/2024
- ETA 12/03/2024 at Bankstown
- ETA 12/03/2024 at Blacktown
- ETA 12/03/2024 at Castle Hill
Simplecom SD323 is an USB 3.0 hard drive docking station for super speed data transfers. This is the next generation data transfer super speed that will provide you with a faster and reliable transfer of data from your computer onto your docking station.
SD323 USB 3.0 HDD docking station supports 3.5" or 2.5" SATA hard drive, and enables you to transfer tons of digital contents such as Videos, Music, Documents and more in record transfer time from your computer onto your HDD docking station.
If you are still using USB 2.0, then there is no need to worry. This USB 3.0 Docking station still maintains backwards compatibility with current USB 2.0 devices and will still provide you with faster transfer speed unlike regular USB cables.
No longer do you have to wait endless minutes for your files to be copied or moved on to your external hard disk. By using this USB 3.0 docking station you save time and hassle.
- Horizontal SATA Dock, ease of use and stable
- Supports both 2.5 & 3.5 inch SATA Hard Disk Drives
- Unique Secure Lock Design for 2.5" and 3.5" HDD
- Higher transfer rates (up to 5 Gbp/s)
- LED indicator
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.1/2.0
- Compatible HDD Types: 2.5 inch and 3.5 inch SATA HDD Up to 8TB
- SATA Type: SATA I / II / III compatible
- Input Power: AC Power Adapter (100-240v) DC 12V, 2.5A
- Compatible Systems: Windows XP and above， Mac OS X 9.x and above
- Dimensions: 185x120x50(mm)
- SD323 USB 3.0 HDD Docking Station
- Certified Australia Power Adaptor
- USB 3.0 Cable
- User Manual
|Storage media type Type of storage medium, like flash, hard disk drive, etc.
|Storage drive interface Where the storage device links with other parts of the product, or an external device.
|Serial ATA, Serial ATA II, Serial ATA III
|Storage drive sizes supported The sizes of storage drives that can be used with the product.
|Number of storage drives supported How many storage drives can be fit into the product at once.
|Maximum storage capacity The maximum amount of data that can be stored in the device.
|Ports & interfaces
|Host interface Interface that enables a host controller to communicate with a driver.
|USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-B
|DC-in jack The socket/plug where the DC electricity supply connects to the device.
|Product colour The colour e.g. red, blue, green, black, white.
|AC input voltage The voltage of the AC electricity that is inputted into the product.
|100 - 240 V
|Weight & dimensions
|Width The measurement or extent of something from side to side.
|Depth The distance from the front to the back of something.
|Height The measurement of the product from head to foot or from base to top.
|Windows operating systems supported Windows vesions wich can be used with the device.
|Mac compatibility Product can be used with Apple Mac software and/or hardware.
|Mac operating systems supported Mac operating systems e.g. OS X can be used with the device.
|AC adapter included
|Included power plug types
|Available for Shipping
|1 Year Warranty