JW Computers is one of Sydney's leading computer retail stores providing customers with more than just computer hardware and software and the best in customer service. We sell a huge range of computer products including fully customised desktop computers, the latest notebooks, the best printers, monitors to suit every need and that's just the beginning. At JW, we believe in being more than just another computer store, leading a full team of on-site and in-store technicians to offer our customers the ultimate in service.
We are always looking for enthusiastic people to join our successful, diverse and ever growing team! If you are a person who enjoys working with people, are interested in computers and motivated to work towards goals, we would like to hear from you!
Benefits of Working at JW Computers
- Generous staff discounts
- Ability to test and preview the latest computer hardware
- Ability to move to other roles within the organisation
- Plenty of parking
- Flexible Working Times.
- Experiences within the industry
1. Computer Technician/Sales (Part Time or Full Time) - Bankstown, Blacktown, Castle Hill & Villawood
Responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting hardware and software faults on computers.
- Liaising with customers throughout the stages of the computer repair.
- Finding and executing the appropriate solution to various different computer faults.
- Building of various different desktop computers such as gaming computers, workstations and etc.
- General sales duties requiring some specialised sales knowledge in the range of products which we stock.
- Merchandising products and displays.
Positions Available: 1 x Part Time Technician/Sales & 1 x Full Time Technician/Sales
Store Location: Bankstown, Blacktown, Castle Hill & Villawood
Applicants should have strong verbal communication skills, be tech savvy, have a strong interest in computers and have an approachable, bright and bubbly personality. Proven experience in retail sales, with strong problem solving skills are required for this position. A thorough understanding of current computer hardware trends will also be a great asset for any applicant. Individuals with some experience within the industry are preferred.
Individuals should also:
- Have excellent customer relation/people skills.
- Have some previous experience in the computer repairs.
- Be willing and self-motivated to learn and continue learning.
- Be able to work in a team environment.
- Be able to work well under stress.
2. Warranty Adminstrator
Due to our rapid online expansion and the increasing number of sales, we are currently looking for an experienced warranty administrator to join our support team in our conveniently located Northmead office.
Positions Available: 1 x Full Time/Part Time Warranty Administrator
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Processing warranty claims for all stores
- Managing of warranty parts to and from stores
- Creating regular warranty reports
- Liaising with customers with their warranty status and inquires
To be successful, you must have the following:
- Excellent communications skills via email and telephone
- Ability to work under pressure
- Basic understanding of computer hardware and peripherals
- Basic computer hardware troubleshooting skills would be advantageous
- Previous experience in warranty administrations would be desired
- Attention to details
- Ability to think quickly
- Assertive negotiations skills with vendors
- Position will require self-disiplined, organised, result orientated candidate.
The successful candidate will be rewarded in secure and rewarding position with career progression within the company. In addition, the candidate will have a high level of autonomy with flexible working hours to suit your needs. Generous staff discounts and employee supports are also provided.
Fill out my online form.