- Available for shipping
- Usually leaves our warehouse in 2-3 business days
- 2-3 business days at Bankstown
- 2-3 business days at Blacktown
- In Stock at Castle Hill
Capture and Share it All in Glorious HD
Don’t miss a thing—enjoy high-quality 720p HD widescreen video together with crystal clear audio, with the LifeCam Cinema. Relax while the camera automatically sharpens your images and TrueColour adjusts exposure for bright, vibrant footage. And for even sharper video, take advantage of the high-precision glass lens and ClearFrame Technology to improve the picture even in low light conditions.
Want to see more? Take a product tour.
1-720p HD video chat
For a true HD-quality experience.
Images stay sharp and detailed even during close-ups.
3-High-precision glass element lens
Provides sharp image quality.
4-TrueColor Technology with face tracking
Automatically controls exposure for bright and colourful video.
Rotates halfway in both directions for an all-around view.
6-Wideband microphone for premium sound recording
With noise-cancelling technology, helps improve speech quality for crystal clear audio.
- 720p HD video recording: Records true HD-quality video at up to 30 fps.
- Wide-Angle Lens: Capture more people and surroundings.
- Widescreen: 16:9 format offers cinematic video recording.
- ClearFrame Technology: Delivers smooth, detailed video, even in low-light conditions.
- Certified for Skype: Do more together in HD, with Skype certified HD LifeCams from Microsoft.
- Optimised for Microsoft Lync: Designed to work with Lync®, Microsoft’s enterprise-ready unified communications platform.
- Optimised for Windows 8: Easy set-up, no driver installation required.
- Fun and creative video effects: Express yourself with these entertaining video effects built into the LifeCam dashboard.
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or higher (Excluding Windows XP 64-bit); minimum: Intel Dual-Core 1.6 GHz or higher, 1 GB of RAM; recommended: Intel Dual-Core 3.0 GHz or higher, 2 GB of RAM
Hard Drive:1.5 GB free
- USB 2.0
- Windows-compatible speakers or headphones
Internet functions and Software Installation also require:
- Internet Explorer 6/7/8 for installation; 25 MB hard-drive space typically required.
*You must accept Licence Terms for software download.
*Software download required for full functionality of all features.
*Internet access may be required for certain features. Local and/or long-distance telephone call charges may apply.
|Maximum frame rate This is the maximum frame rate, also known as frame frequency and frames per second (FPS). It is the frequency (rate) at which an imaging device produces unique consecutive images called frames. The term applies equally well to film and video cameras, computer graphics, and motion capture systems. Frame rate is most often expressed in frames per second (FPS) and is also expressed in progressive scan monitors as hertz (Hz).
|Full HD Full High Definition (HD) means that a display supports a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixel, and has a digital TV connection.
|Supported video modes The video modes that can be displayed by the device.
|Built-in microphone Microphone that is found inside the product.
|Number of microphones
|Interface Interface ports to connect pieces of equipment. USB (Universal Serial Bus) has become the most popular wired interface to connect peripherals. USB 2.0 supports speeds up to 480 Mbit/s (USB 1: 12 Mbit/s). The interface FireWire is also known as the IEEE 1394 standard. Enhanced IDE (EIDE)is sometimes referred to as Fast ATA, Fast IDE or ATA-2.
|Product colour The colour e.g. red, blue, green, black, white.
|Black, Stainless steel
|Mounting type Type of mounting e.g. wall mounting.
|Windows operating systems supported Windows vesions wich can be used with the device.
|Quantity The number of products there are.
|Minimum processor speed
|Minimum RAM The lowest RAM (memory) required to run a computer program or operating system.
|Minimum storage drive space The minimum hard disk space required to store or run a computer program or operating system.
|Available for Shipping, In Stock at Castle Hill
|3 Years Warranty