- Unavailable for shipping
- This product is not currently available for purchase
- Unavailable at Bankstown
- Unavailable at Blacktown
- Unavailable at Castle Hill
- ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Microphone offers crystal-clear in-game voice communication
- Customizable, multi-color RGB lighting and unique Soundwave Light mode let you shine in style
- Exclusive ASUS Essence drivers, airtight chamber design and audio signal diversion technology work in unison to produce immersive audio
- Lightweight 300-gram design provides maximum comfort
- Ergonomic and fast-cooling D-shaped ear cushions ensure a perfect fit
- USB-C® connector ensures compatibility with PCs, Mac, mobile devices and game consoles such as Nintendo Switch™ and Sony PlayStation®
|Product type The sub-category of the product.
|Wearing style The way in which the device is worn.
|Recommended usage What the product should be used for, and how it should be used (e.g. ambient temperature).
|Product colour The colour e.g. red, blue, green, black, white.
|Ports & interfaces
|Connectivity technology The technology that enables connectivity of the device, e.g. wired or wireless.
|3.5 mm connector
|USB connectivity The product has USB connector.
|Bluetooth Bluetooth is a low-power radio technology developed to replace the cables and wires currently used to link or connect electronic devices such as personal computers, printers, and a wide variety of handheld devices including mobile phones. Because it uses radio-wave connectivity, a Bluetooth-enabled device has a constant, established connection to whatever browser it uses. This saves the user the trouble of logging on to check for emails or news updates, for example.
|Ear coupling Ear coupling describes the way in which headphones or earphones stay attached to, or inside, the ear. There are three common types of ear coupling: circumaural, supra-aural and intra-aural. Circumaural headphones enclose your ears with large pads that suppress external noise. Supra-aural headphones are typically more lightweight and sit on top of the ears with small pads. Intra-aural headphones come in two basic designs and neither style sits on the head itself. The first are ear buds, which sit just outside of the ear canal, on top of your ear lobes. The second type is actually inserted directly into the ear canal and offers some external noise suppression.
|Number of microphones
|ROG DELTA S
|PC, Xbox, PS4 / PS5
|Available for Shipping
|1 Year Warranty