COVID-19 - Announcements
Updated 30 August 2021
We are open for your essential Work and Home office equipment
- Bankstown Store - Click and Collect Only until 28th August 2021. Closed Sundays. No on the spot repair services. No entry to store, with contactless collections to be made at the door.
- Blacktown Store - Click and Collect Only until 28th August 2021. Closed Sundays. No on the spot repair services. No entry to store, with contactless collections to be made at the door.
- Castle Hill Store - Open, Click and Collect preferred. Cashless Payments. No Browsing. No on the spot repair services.
- For Click and Collect Orders, please wait until you receive an email notification that your order is ready before coming to the store.
The NSW Government has announced tighter restrictions on retail, specifying you can leave your home to shop for your essential needs, with a limit of one person from each household and browsing is not permitted. We will be limiting all customers who prefer to pickup their item in urgency/click and collect, to single person per order.
Our stores will remain open, though in the interest of Staying Safe and the wellbeing of our Staff and community, we kindly ask you to shop expediently for what you need, and to adhere the NSW Government’s Orders of “no browsing” in our store during this difficult time. If you prefer to come in to purchase your equipment, we urge you to buy online and select click and collect as our Staff will not be able to assist you with items around our Stores, in line with NSW Government Health Orders.
Our warehouse facilities are operating as normal to fulfil your online order with some delays in processing and shipping due to the additional volume. A Free Shipping promotion is in place to help you minimise leaving the house for your Work From Home or general computer Essential gear.
In the best interest of our staff, and our customers' health and well-being we ask that you adhere to our COVID-19 policy and conditions of entry when shopping at our stores.
- - If you are feeling unwell – do not visit our stores – please shop online and select delivery.
- - Masks must be worn by all persons while they are within our stores.
- - You must scan the Government QR code and check in on entry.
- - You must sanitise your hands on entry.
- - You must maintain a 1.5m distance between other people.
- - We limit the number of customers within our stores in accordance with the latest regulations.
- - Cashless Payments (EFTPOS, Credit Card, Buy Now Pay Later) are preferred.
Some services are suspended or delayed.
Due to restrictions on staffing caused by the lockdown, on the spot repair services are suspended at all stores and there will be up to a 2 week delay in processing warranty claims and repairs.
We appreciate that this is a difficult time and are doing everything we can to ensure you have access to the essential products and services you need to keep working, and your business operating.
Contacting Us during this time.
We are experiencing a high volume of emails, and phone calls. We are committed to supporting you during this time of uncertainty. If you cannot get through by phone to our stores, or Online department, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please do not send multiple emails as this will only add to the delays.
For all corporate/educational enquiries, if you are having trouble getting through, please contact us on email@example.com, and our Business Account Manager will get back to you within a few hours.
We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding.