COVID-19 - Announcements
Updated 11 October 2021
We are open for your essential Work and Home office equipment
Government restrictions have eased across New South Wales as of October 11th, and JW Computers is very happy to welcome back customers in-store, with a few conditions of entry that are in-line with latest NSW Government requirements of trading.
- Bankstown Store - Open
- Blacktown Store - Open
- Castle Hill Store - Open
- For Click and Collect Orders, please wait until you receive an email notification that your order is ready before coming to the store.
Our warehouse facilities are operating as normal to fulfil your online order with some delays in processing and shipping due to the additional volume. A Free Shipping promotion is in place to help you minimise leaving the house for your Work From Home or general computer Essential gear.
In-store Shopping Special Conditions of Entry
- - If you are feeling unwell – do not visit our stores – please shop online and select delivery.
- - You must scan the Government QR code and check in on entry.
- - You must show proof of vaccination or medical exemption – this is shown through the ServiceNSW App (COVID Vaccination Certificate)
- - You must sanitise your hands on entry.
- - You must maintain a 1.5m distance between other people.
- - All customers aged 12 years and over are required to wear face masks while in-store.
- - Cashless Payments (EFTPOS, Credit Card, Buy Now Pay Later) are preferred.
- - We limit the number of customers within our stores in accordance with the latest regulations.
- - Please respect our Staff who are working hard and in-line with the NSW Government rules set in place, to provide a safe shopping experience for all our visitors. Any abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
Most services are now operating as usual.
We appreciate that this is a difficult time and are doing everything we can to ensure you have access to the essential products and services you need to keep working, and your business operating.
Contacting Us during this time.
We are experiencing a high volume of emails, and phone calls. We are committed to supporting you during this time of uncertainty. If you cannot get through by phone to our stores, or Online department, please email us on [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please do not send multiple emails as this will only add to the delays.
For all corporate/educational enquiries, if you are having trouble getting through, please contact us on [email protected], and our Business Account Manager will get back to you within a few hours.
We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding.