TP-Link TL-SF1005D 5 Port 10/100 Network Switch
The Mini-Switches are designed for easy installation and high performance in an environment where traffic on the network and the number of users increase continuously. The Mini-Switches with their small, compact size are specifically designed for small workgroups or the Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) market today. These Mini-Switches can be installed where space is limited; moreover, they provide immediate access to a rapidly growing network through a wide range of user-reliable functions. The Mini-Switches are ideal for deployment with multiple high-speed servers for shared bandwidth 10Mbps or 100Mbps workgroups. In 200Mbps full-duplex mode, any port can provide workstations with a congestion-free data pipe for simultaneous access to the server. The Mini-Switches are expandable by cascading two or more switches together. As all ports support 200Mbps full duplex, the Mini-Switches can be cascaded from any port and to any number of switches. The Mini-Switches are a perfect choice for site planning to upgrade to Fast Ethernet in the future. Ethernet workgroups can connect to the Mini-Switches now, and change adapters and hubs anytime later without needing to change the Mini-Switches or reconfigure the networks. The Mini-Switches combine dynamic memory allocation with store-and-forward switching to ensure that the buffer is effectively allocated for each port; while, data flow is controlled between the transmitting and receiving nodes to guarantee against all possible packet loss. The Mini-Switches are an unmanaged 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch that offers solutions in accelerating small Ethernet workgroup's bandwidths.
- 1Gbps aggregated throughout, true non-blocking switch architecture, full wire speed forwarding.
- Store and forward switching scheme capability to support rate adaptation and ensures data integrity.
- N-way Auto-negotiation for any port. This allows for auto-sensing of speed (10/100Mbps) and auto-detecting mode (Full-duplex or Half-duplex) thereby providing you with automatic and flexible
- solutions in your network connections.
- Zero-Packet Loss Backpressure flow control under half duplex mode.
- Data forwarding rate 148,800 pps per port at 100% of wire-speed for 100Mbps speed.
- Data forwarding rate 14,880 pps per port at 100% of wire-speed for 10Mbps speed.
- Data filtering rate eliminates all error packets, runts, etc. at 148,800 pps per port at 100% of wire-speed for 100Mbps speed.
- Data filtering rate eliminates all error packets, runts, etc. at 14,880 pps per port at 100% of wire-speed for 10Mbps speed.
- 4Kactive MAC address entry table with self-learning and table aging.
- Standards IEEE802.3 10Base-T，IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX
- Protocol CSMA/CD
- Topology Star
- RJ-45 5
- Uplink None
- Switching mode Store-and-Forward
- Filtering and Transmitting speed 10Mbps: 14880pps, 100Mbps: 148800pps
- Flow control mode IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control and back pressure flow control
Ports & interfaces
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
|Product Condition||Brand New/Unused|