TP-Link TL-PA4010PKIT Powerline Adapter Kit 500Mbps
AV500 Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through
- Data transmission rates up to 500Mbps over electrical wires, ideal for HD video streaming
- Integrated power socket making sure that no power outlet is going to waste
- Plug and play design and easy encryption on a push of pair buttion
- Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
What This Product Does
The TL-PA4010P turns your existing powerline into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapter into your power socket and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. In additon, its integrated power socket makes sure that no power outlet is going to waste. With speeds up to 500Mbps and 300 meters over the household electric wires, the TL-PA4010P is a great choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.
Up to 500Mbps, 300 MetersWith advanced HomePlug AV technology, the TL-PA4010P can provide users with a stable high-speed data transmission rates of up to 500Mbps over a household electric circuit for up to 300 meters. the TL-PA4010P is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
With its integrated power socket, the new TL-PA4010P provides real convenience for your home network. The integrated power socket allows an additional device or power bar to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket. This ensures that even with the TL-PA4010P plugged in, no power outlet is going to waste.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.It's that simple!
1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapte3. Press the encryption buttons—and you're done!
Mains Filter for Better Performance
With its Integrated Mains Filter, the TL-PA4010P can optimize powerline communication performance by suppressing noise interference generated by surrounding electronic equipment that can affect network performance. That means that users won't experience a sudden speed drop when a larger power consuming device is plugged into the power socket.
Reduce Power Consumption by Up to 85%
The TL-PA4010P, a new-generation of Powerline Adapter, with its practical product design and environment-conscious Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular "Working Mode" to "Power-Saving Mode" that will reduce energy consumption by up to 85%.
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 500Mbps, ideal for HD video streaming and online gaming
- Integrated power socket to allow additional devices access to power
- Mains Filter for better powerline communication performance
- No new wires, use existing electrical wiring
- Up to 300 meter range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
- Plug and Play, no new wires or configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u|
|Interface||1* 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port, Power Socket|
|Plug Type||EU, UK, FR|
|LED||Power, Powerline, Ethernet|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.7 x 2.3 x 1.7 in. (95 x 58 x 42 mm)|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 2.50W (220V/50Hz)|
Typical: 2.30W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 0.36W (220V/50Hz)
|Range||300 meters in house|
|Encryption||128-bit AES Encryption|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Powerline Ethernet Adapter|
Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS, Linux*|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)|
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Weight & dimensions
|Product Condition||Brand New/Unused|
|Stock Availability||Available for Shipping, In Stock at Bankstown, In Stock at Blacktown, In Stock at Castle Hill, In Stock at Warehouse|