Tp-Link TL-ANT24EC5S 5 Meter Antenna Extension Cable
This item is End Of Life
Low Loss, RP-SMA Male to Female Connector
5 Meters Antenna Extension Cable
- Easy and quick deployment into suitable WLAN environment
- 5 meters in length allows you to relocate your antenna to a optimal position to maximize the wireless performance
- Features higher performance low loss CFD-200 cable with excellent flexibility
- RP-SMA Male to Female connector, works with RP-SMA type antennas
What This Product DoesWhat happens when your wireless signal is too weak to connect to an access point in another building and you want to better position your wireless antenna in a higher or wider place to get a better signal?
The antenna extension cable is the answer to your problems. There is no need to move your access point or wireless router, which may sometimes be immovable, from place to place. With the several kind of low-loss extension cable, you will have more flexibility to move your antenna in order to maximize your wireless performance.
- 5 meters low loss CFD-200 cable
- RP-SMA Male to Female connector
|Frequency||DC ~ 3GHz|
|Insertion Loss||4.5 dB|
|Connector Type||RP-SMA Male to Female|
Connector gender To distinguish parts on a cable interface, connectors are grouped under genders. Sockets or jacks are considered to be female whilst plugs are referred to as male.
Operating temperature (T-T) The minimum and maximum temperatures at which the product can be safely operated.
-10 - 60 °C
|Product Condition||Brand New/Unused|