SUNIX DisplayPort D2000
SUNIX DPD2000 DisplayPort graphics splitter dongle is an innovative, external multi-display adapter that allows end users to enjoy multiple monitors from a single digital DisplayPort source for each application, such as gaming, graphics design or spreadsheet analysis; or the user can choose to dedicate each monitor to a separate application.
SUNIX DisplayPort graphics splitter dongle lets you combine two DisplayPort monitors as one display, at a maximum resolution of 3840x1200, to make the ultimate wide screen desktop. This graphics expansion module can also clone your primary display and function as a 2 Port DisplayPort Video Splitter.
Compatible with a DisplayPort video card, SUNIX DisplayPort graphics splitter dongle requires no software installation for multi-display applications, plug-n-play, simplifying configuration and saving time. It works for standard Microsoft Windows and Linux PC with DisplayPort connectivity.
- Works with any desktop or notebook computer which has DisplayPort output connectivity.
- Fully HD compatible and provides full display performance with virtually zero latency and no display application limitations.
- Hot Plug & Plug-n-play feature without configuration.
- Compatible with DisplayPort v1.1a, HDMI™ V1.3, VESA DDM, and EDID v1.4 Standards.
- Supports main link rates of 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR) from the source.
- Supports exceptional Secured Content Protection with HDCP 1.3 for digital content.
- Supports 2 DisplayPort Monitor output resolutions up to 3840x1200@60Hz.
- Supports video mirror and extension mode.
- Driver free under Windows and Linux operation systems.
- Certified by CE, FCC, VCCI, BSMI, C-Tick, and RoHS.
|Product Condition||Brand New/Unused|
|Adapter Type||DisplayPort Adapter|
|Stock Availability||Available for Shipping, In Stock at Blacktown|