Intel Xeon X3430 Lynnfield 2.4 GHz 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1156 95W Server Processor
The Intel Xeon X3430 quad core processor is ideal for small business owners looking for ways to grow business, manage operations more effectively and efficiently, and protect and secure one of their most important assets — information. Based on Intel’s Core micro architecture it is designed to deliver better performance on multiple application types and user environments at a substantially reduced power envelope.
You also get Intel Virtualization Technology hardware enhancements that support software based virtualization. It works with VMware, Virtual PC and XenSource and products from an increasing number of software vendors. Virtualization combined with multiple cores gives you maximum power and performance per square foot.
- QUAD-CORE PROCESSING WITH 8MB SMART CACHEThe Intel Xeon X3430 processor features four complete processor cores in one physical package. Significant performance headroom, especially for multi-threaded applications, helps boost system utilization through virtualization and application responsiveness. The large on-die 8MB shared L3 cache minimizes data latency, helping improve performance and power efficiency.
- SUPPORTS INTEL VIRTUALIZATION TECHNOLOGY (INTEL VT)With Intel VT, one hardware platform functions as multiple “virtual” platforms. For business, Intel VT offers improved manageability, limiting downtime and maintaining worker productivity by isolating computing activities into separate partitions. In the home, Intel VT allows creating unique user environments for multiple family members using the same platform simultaneously.
- MEMORY FLEXIBILITYWith an integrated high speed, 1333 MHz dual-channel DDR3 memory controller, the Intel Xeon X3430 supports up to 16GB of memory with DDR3 Unbuffered DIMMs or 32GB of memory with DDR3 Registered DIMMs.
- TURBO BOOST TECHNOLOGYIntel Turbo Boost technology maximizes speed for demanding applications, dynamically accelerating performance to match your workload – more performance when you need it the most.
- EXECUTE DISABLE BIT (EDB)Intel's Execute Disable Bit function can prevent certain classes of malicious "buffer overflow" attacks when combined with a supporting operating system. Execute Disable Bit allows the processor to classify areas in memory where application code can execute and where it cannot. When a malicious worm attempts to insert code in the buffer, the processor disables code execution, preventing damage or worm propagation.
- ENHANCED INTEL SPEEDSTEP TECHNOLOGY (EIST)EIST allows the system to dynamically adjust processor voltage and core frequency to decrease average power consumption and average heat production. Combined with existing power saving features, EIST may provide an excellent balance between providing power when you need it and conserving power when you don’t.
Processor special features
Weight & dimensions
|Product Condition||Brand New/Unused|
|CPU Series||Intel Xeon|
|Clock speed (GHz)||2.400000|
|CPU Socket||LGA 1156|
|Stock Availability||Available for Shipping, In Stock at Bankstown, In Stock at Blacktown, In Stock at Castle Hill, In Stock at Warehouse|
|Product Use||Gaming, Business|
|Warranty Period||1 Year Warranty|