Corsair CX750M 750W 80+ Bronze Semi-Modular Power Supply
Corsair CX Series ATX PSU:
CX Series™ Modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise, easy installation. The flexible modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need, and 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency means less excess heat, lower noise, and lower power bills. The large-diameter, thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series Modular quieter at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when you’re pushing your system hard. And, the matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
The modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need. You get to save space and reduce clutter for a cleaner-looking build and improved airflow.
Reliable and Compatible
CX Series Modular is built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation..
80PLUS Bronze certified efficiency and clever fan design allow for little or no detectable fan noise during regular operation.
The matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
Corsair Engineering and Quality ControlEvery Corsair power supply is designed by our California engineering team and built to our exact specifications. The same care that goes into the design and testing of our renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes into the CX Series Modular, because you need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget.
Modular Cabling System
Since the peripheral power cables aren’t hard-wired to the power supply, you can connect only the cables you need for your exact configuration of PCI-E cards and storage devices. The rest of the cables stay in the box, and not in your PC’s case where they can add to the clutter and interfere with airflow.
Large-Diameter, Thermally Controlled Fan
Once you’ve installed a PSU, you shouldn’t have to think about it. Employing a thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series Modular quiet at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when you’re pushing your system hard.
Black Goes with Everything
You’re building a PC, not a battleship, and appearance counts. The matte black finish and all-black sleeved cables and connectors help give your system a high-tech, restrained look.
Contents and Specifications
- Up to 85% energy efficiency means less heat generation and lower energy bills
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Universal AC input from 90-264V
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- ErP Lot 6 Compliant
- A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
- CX750M power supply
- Modular cable pack
- Installation Guide
- Auto-switching circuitry provides universal AC input from 100V – 240V
- Supports ATX12V 2.3/2.2/2.01 and EPS12V 2.91 standards
- Dimensions: 150mm x 86mm x 160mm
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
|Product Condition||Brand New/Unused|
|PSU Form Factor||ATX / PS2|
|Stock Availability||Available for Shipping, In Stock at Castle Hill|