Cooler Master NOTEPAL L1 Laptop Cooler
Delivery: Dispatch 3-7 days
Store Pickup: Check Availability
NOTEPAL L1, a lightweight and simple notebook cooler for the NOTEPAL family. L1 is the ideal companion for 7" ~ 17" notebooks. The ultra slim and lightweight design is made for easy carrying and storage. The fully meshed surface plus 160 mm silent fan provides excellent cooling performance.
- Ultra slim and lightweight design for easy carrying.
- Ergonomic design for best viewing/typing angle.
- 160 mm silent fan with superior airflow provides best cooling performance.
- Full range metal mesh and aerodynamic design air intakes.
- USB port extender design keeps your USB ports intact.
- Cable grooves for easy USB cable management.
- Compatible with all 17" and smaller laptops.
17.8 cm (7")
43.2 cm (17")
Number of built-in cooling fans The amount of fans inside the device in order to cool the components.
Fan diameter The size of the fan, measured by the distance from one side of the fan to the other, via a straight line going through the middle of the fan.
Ports & interfaces
USB version Universal Serial Bus (USB) is an industry standard developed in the mid-1990s that defines the interface used for connection, communication and power supply between computers and electronic devices. Every new version - for example 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 - is much faster than the previous one.
USB 2.0 connectors The end of a cable with a USB 2.0 connector. USB 2.0 was released in April 2000 (now called "Hi-Speed"), adding higher maximum signaling rate of 480 Mbit/s (effective throughput up to 35 MB/s or 280 Mbit/s), in addition to the "USB 1.x Full Speed" signaling rate of 12 Mbit/s. USB 2.0 connectors are usually colored black.
5V DC, 0.38A, 1W
Weight & dimensions
|Product Condition||Brand New/Unused|
|Stock Availability||Available for Shipping|