Audio Technica ATH-R70X Professional Open-Back Black Headset
The ATH-R70x is Audio-Technica’s first pair of professional open-back reference headphones. Featuring specially designed drivers and acoustically transparent housings fashioned from aluminium honeycomb mesh, these headphones provide an accurate and natural open-back sound. The ATH-R70x incorporate a new, improved design of Audio-Technica's popular 3D wing support system to provide even greater comfort during the prolonged use often required in professional settings. Robust yet lightweight, and equipped with a unique, dual-sided detachable cable that automatically maintains proper stereo orientation (no matter how it’s attached), the ATH-R70x is built for lasting comfort, convenience and audio purity.
- High-efficiency magnets and pure alloy magnetic circuit design reduce distortion and ensure accurate and extended high-frequency response
- Carbon composite resin improves structural rigidity to provide detailed transient response
- Acoustically transparent, aluminium honeycomb-mesh housings provide a natural and spacious open-back sound
- Breathable fabric earpads and improved wing support provide excellent long-wearing comfort
- Feather-light weight (approx. 210 g without cable) and robust construction make headphones perfectly suited for professional use
- Unique, dual-sided detachable locking cable is L/R signal independent, always ensuring proper stereo orientation
PC PowerPlay - Power Award
"We're pretty much in love with this headset - it's comfortable, elegant and reproduces excellent sound from a variety of sources"
Wire Realm Review
"Clear audio quality, interchangeable cables, a convenient wing system to adjust the headphones your head, a wide frequency range, and solid metal build all-around. They’re a legit competitor in the mixing and mastering world. The Audio-Technica ATH-R70x Open-Back Headphones are of high-quality and worth the money if you have it." Full review
Ports & interfaces
Weight & dimensions
|Product Condition||Brand New/Unused|