Brilliant Design, Inside and OutTM
The Obsidian Series 650D is manufactured with strong, stamped steel parts for increased rigidity, and coated in a black textured paint. The front panel features a beautiful black brushed aluminum faceplate to bring a subtle elegance to your next build.
The Obsidian Series 650D mid-tower case is manufactured with strong, stamped steel parts for increased rigidity, and coated in a black textured paint. The front panel features a beautiful black brushed aluminum faceplate to bring a subtle elegance to your next build.
A large, black 200mm intake fan hides behind the front dust filter, quietly pushing vast amounts of air over your hard drives and video cards. The air is then exhausted by a second 200mm fan on top of the case, and a rear 120mm fan. The top fan can be replaced by dual 120mm or 140mm fans, and is pre-spaced for a dual radiator if you're interested in watercooling. And all fans are controlled by a three-mode, four-channel fan controller should you want to make your own choice between noise and performance.
The 650D is a member of the award-winning Obsidian Series of cases from Corsair. The Obsidian Series is more than just a name - it means real features that can benefit even the most experienced system builder.
- Dual 200mm fans provide outstanding cooling for even the hottest components
- Easily accessible dust filters make maintenance simple and hassle-free
- Quick-release side panels make it easier than ever to upgrade your hardware
- Integrated fan controller lets you quickly adjust cooling performance and noise levels
- Four tool-free optical drive bays and up to six SSD-ready hard drive trays provide plenty of expansion
- CPU backplate cutout makes it easy to upgrade your CPU cooler
- Brilliant cable routing system provides a way to keep your system neat and tidy
- Adjustable drive cages can be removed and relocated to accommodate large video cards
- Room for long power supplies gives you peace of mind for future upgrades
Warranty: Two years
Dimension: 21.5" (L) x 9" (W) x 20.5" (H) 546mm (L) x 229mm (W) x 521mm (H)
MB Support: ATX, mATX
Expansion Slots: 8 Form Factor Mid-tower
Material: Steel structure with black brushed aluminum faceplate
Drive Bays: (x4) 5.25", (x6) 3.5"/2.5" Drive Caddies
Cooling (x2) 200mm Fans (x1) 120mm Fans
Front I/O: (x4) USB 2.0, (x1) USB 3.0, (x1) IEEE 1394, (x1) Headphone, (x1) Mic 4-channel Fan Controller
Power Supply: ATX (not included)