The Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 power supply combines up to 85% energy-efficiency, with low noise and 650 watts of clean, stable, continuous power. It is ideal for mid-range to high-end PCs and gaming rigs. For systems with large RAID arrays or multiple-GPU configurations, Corsair also offers TX V2 power supplies in higher current 750W (Model TX750V2) or 850W (Model TX850V2) configurations.
Designed to deliver the clean, stable power your system deserves
When you build or upgrade your own system, you want a power supply that meets both your power requirements and your exacting standards for performance and noise. The entire Enthusiast Series TX V2 family has been designed to do just that. With any TX V2 PSU, you'll find the right balance between price and the features you want: high efficiency, tight voltage regulation, low ripple and noise, and thermally-controlled fan speed.
Unlike many "value-oriented" power supplies, the entire range of TX V2 power supplies are designed to continuously deliver their rated power, all the way to 50°C ambient temperature. And with the tight voltage regulation and low ripple and noise that Corsair's Enthusiast Series in known for, you'll get clean power too. No more random crashes caused by dirty or insufficient power!
All TX V2 power supplies deliver up to 85% efficiency, feature a single +12V rail for simple installation, and are compatible with the latest Intel and AMD platforms, as well as NVIDIA® and AMD multi-GPU configurations. They are even ErP ready, so your system can use as little as 1W of power in standby mode (when used with an ErP-compliant motherboard).
Corsair Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 Features:
- Conforms to the latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers simple configuration and maximum compatibility with the latest graphics cards and other components
- An ultra-quiet, 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- Complies with the European Union ErP Directive (2009/125/EC) so the power consumption of the whole system, in either standby or off mode, can be less than 1W when used with a properly configured, ErP-compliant motherboard
- 80 PLUS® Bronze certified, delivering up to 85% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC input from 90~264V
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- A five year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
Warranty: Five years
Dimension: 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 160mm(L)
Power: 650 Watts
80 Plus: Bronze
ATX Connector: 1
EPS Connector: 1
PCI-E Connector: 2
4 Pin Peripheral Connector: 8
SATA Connector: 8
Floppy Connector: 2
MTBF: 100,000 hours